Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Im addicted to bloggin xD

LOL ? I stay back after school again. The main reason is I wanted to discuss something with jiesi. BUT , jie si has to tuition . i already told aunty I stay back and no need to fetch me home =( . haha . NVM . next time XD . I wont stay back 2molo =x . it's really nothing to do . just keng gai , siao with frens . that's all =x

***
LOL . communicate by using blogger is so childish and sien . okay , I always read my fren's blog. dont know why. I like to read their blog when im nothing else can do. I read one of my fren's blog just now. okays . I really dont know why they like to misunderstand what's im telling them. It's fine. I already get used about these kind of things. haha . paisehh . Im not going to explain what I did and what our promised before. I dont know where u heard it I broke the promise. It's okay. and , I never break it after someone and someone broke it. As my sister said : friends jiu shi friends , bu shi kawan jiu bu shi kawan.'' finally , I understand this sentence . xD . this is showing how pro is my sister XD
***
that's all for today =) . haha . Im tired . again ? haha . yeaaa . boo ! XD

No comments: