Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

what I did this few days ?

february 20 , friday

I woke up at 5a.m and woke sher lynn up too. We made alots of sandwiched to school. [ haha, yea . we thought jer theng and vivi are going to school ] I ate 4 and half of the sandwishes in 15 minutes. OMG , I were so hungry. haha . We can't finish it. so , we left some for qiao en they all XD.
I dunno why i stay back for ? maybe accompany sher lynn. OR i don't feel like wanna go home and staring on the TV. En , sotong and I were sitting under the tree and do nothing. walaoozz. SIENZ. all of our frens go for kawad edy. ishhhh. so , i just play wah long's phone the 'whole day'. [ i mean game lar ] it's fun actually. haha .

***
saturday

erkkayyss , I never sign for aku janji that day. HOW ? because my parent never go for the aku janji that day marrhhh =x . aiyuurr , who cares ? haha. after the aku janji . I went for my breakfast with qiao en and sotong at mamak. walaoo , a stupid uncle keep smoking . walaoo i hate the smoke . he is just beside us . [ i mean next to the table ] ' beh tahan ' !
after that , sher lynn went to my house till 1am something. XD we took a nap and ate alots of food ~ my dad was nothing to do that day so he cooked something to sher lynna and I after the nap xD . after a few hours . we eat again. = = . *siao*
after our ' food party ' we watched alot xiaxue's videos . u guyss must watch it when u're free xD . she is so funny. haha.

that's all =x haha . buhbye.

ohyaa , why so wired 1 ar ? nobody msg me this fews days. ishh ! gek lorrhhh .. I msg them , they dunwan reply me. maybe my phone problem or what ? YER ~ YER ~ YER ~ why ar ?

No comments: