Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

20th March 2009

I have no any sense of bloggin now =( Im so blank now. SO. ringkaskan-nya !
went to KTV with friendss today . it's quite lotsa people. I never expect that so many people going =D all also quite K A W A N punya =D 11 people squeeze in a room. NOT A VIP ROOM ! but still have lotsa fun. We can sing , We can 'dance' , We can talk even play in the room =x.
actually nothing special. just a simple gathering. but. it's really fun lar. siao with a bunch of childish , siao-ish gang =D
p/s: I had forgotten to take photo . sorryy~
after KTV , went to OLDTOWN and yumchaa =D We drew something idiots. We just wanna compare our drawing. I could never know that jiazheng is sucks in drawing=x. haha. no offence :P
We watch THE RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN. it's a nicee movie. so gan jeong, funny. I like I like =P .
balik rumah then =D no more =D
LOL! super P. u're look different today ! haha.

LOL! see this. it's so YUCKY. oh goshh ~ eewww. cant describe hows it taste. I thought it's just a mineral water. so cincai take it. because rushing to tuition centre. EW ~ its taste like 'expire mineral water'. EW~ 'beh tahan'.

that's all for today =P
nites
=3




No comments: