Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

my holiday =D

I had abandoned my blog for 2 days =D . In this 2 days , I had done what I have to do it ASAP ! woohhooo , Im happy. lalala ~ just stay at home this fews day. not really hopes to hang out with friends during this holiday. dont know why =D btw , if anyone invite me I'll go also lar . because quite bored at home ~ I almost killed by boredom =D .

eeeeeeyerr ~ Im getting fatter . am I ? ON DIET ar ~ saya tak mau gemuk. but I like food, but i guess no ones hate food rite ? who hates food ?! come and find me if u hate food ! muahaha.
Im in a good mood now ~ =D
latest pict . today was like keep on holding the phone and chik-chak-chik-chak ~ cam-whore =D stay at home the whole dayy . *yawn*

woohooo , this is what i done on friday =D how ? nice ? obviously . it isn't my work. it's chua pei jun, jia zheng ( ofcause he has to help me , he destroy it ! muahaha ) hao ran and sher lynn =D thank you wa ~ *evil laugh*


I told you Im bored rite? haha. so I did these today =D how ? is it nice ? or wired ?

that's all for today =D
okayys ~ exam is over , holiday had just started
hope you guy have a happy holidayy =D
& happy birthday to wai meng and crystal =D
[ dont worryy , be happy ]

No comments: