Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

boo ~

LOL. Going for tuition later. dont feel like do my projects now. SO , lets blog . xD





hmmmmmppp , alots random stuff happen today. start from early in the morning. ahemm
I were so freakin tired today and dont feel like going to school today. I sense today i sure kena scold by teacher. i have no choice. SO, woke my sister up at 7.20 am. First , i told sher lynn that long time dint kena caught by mou mei( pn.afidah) while we sitting in tapak perhimpunan and listening the craps. WELL , my sixth sense is really GENG. sher lynn and i really get caught by a chiness teacher ( i dont know who the hell is her) . actually the chiness teacher dont know my nails long 1. ALL is AZMIR's ( a pengawas ) fault. isssshhh , I already told him, I got my reason why i berkuku panjang. he just ignore me and tell the chiness teacher. before that , I always smile and joke with him. since he did harm to me , I wont choi him anymore! xD xD xD. the teacher wants us to see pn afidah after we cut our nails. SCARY ~ pn. afidah recorded our name in buku disiplin =( . Just my nail got problem. other than that , pun okay lar. since Im a GOOD STUDENT okay =x . sherlynn jau veryy cham aarhh. no offence. SHE IS ALSO A GOOD STUDENT. hehe =x





after that , I just talking to sher lynn in class and do random stuff. XD
after recess , We started have fun. NON-STOP-LAUGHING. Just because of the BOH ING ( in hokkien , means busy). Vivian say this to everyone even pn hasnah. hahas. then we started SIAO in the class. We keep asking chua pei jun , liew jiang chee and our classmate how many siblings they have. LOL. i dunno how to describe. not i dunwan to share with u all arr . not my fault xD. hehe ~

No comments: