Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

" lion " sunday :D

hahaha. I love Lion :D Lion is qiao en's pet , it doesnt a lion okay :D hahaha. It named LION : D what a nice name rite ? hahaha
back to topic :D
xinyun and I went to qiao en's house : ) the purpose we went there was STUDY. We only studied for a while. end up play with lion :D hahahahaha
because he is tooo CUTE lar wei :D
he is ready to jump down :D
muahahahaa :D
qiao en's mom and sister went out, so we decided to cook cabonara as our lunch :D since qiao en wanna cook for someone and us of course :D hahahaha. I was the chef of that day :D * bangga-ing * hahahaha
chopping garlic :D
dont laugh at me , I know my hair is messy :D
qiao en pusposely do that pose.
just ignore her :D hahahah
and xinyun was chopping onion :D
wooohh
serious-nya :D
chehhh
they was just acting infront of camera :D
hahaha
Girl's hair style :D
I mean when girl at home
rite ?

is that look delicious ?
hmmmmmpppp !

yeahhhh !
our lunch !
after that , we went to garden and bersiar-siar :D
xinyun and qiao en :D


of course me :D
with the sampat look :D


three of us :D

qiao en and xinyun
again :D

hahahahaha :D



No comments: