Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

about my life :D

Aaron :D
I'm falling in love with him :D
At first , we were only friend.
a very normal friend.
I know him when I was form 2 :)
we know each other almost 1 year.
In the 'one year' , we never talk to each other.
just say hi and bye.
how do we start our relationship ? hmmmmpp
his personal msg in msn
he wrote :
yes or no ? faster tell me
then I was bored .
so I kacau him and said :
yes yes yess !
because i thought that he was asking a girl who he is falling in love with her to accept him
so I just wanna kacau him :D
mana tau ,
we started sms ..
and
our relationship is getting better
it's already 180 days :D hahaha
everything is started with the ' YES YES YES ' !
hahaha
weird ? hahaha
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
my family :D
I have a weird and happy family :D
my dad ,
he is funny , he is cute but sometime he is fierce.
he seldom scold us
and he always do those weird thing and make us laugh :D
my mom ,
she is funny too .
she always says she want to gam fei..
but she can't
because she keep eating just like me :D
her cooking skill ! OMG !
memang good !
belum try belum tau ,
sudah try hari hari mau :D
sometimes, she will scold me like shit
after few minutes we will talk alots :D
we always talk about food :D hahaha
my brother ,
I'll ask him to buy the thing i want for me.
and he'll talk a lot .
when I show my pity look .
and he will said :
en laa choose which one you want !
hahaha
he very care about me and my result
he is just like my parent.
he loves his gf more than himself ! hahah
he is a good brother and good boyfriend !
my sister ,
I always fight with her.
she always scold me
and I always ngam her ~
we always argue but we'll be very friend soon after we argue
she very care about me and I very care about her tooo ~
she is just like my friend.
forever punya sister aka kawan !
jealous ? hahaha
actually i was doing sher's tag. but end up with this.
:D hahah
paisehhh XD

No comments: