Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

FINALLY

I'm blogging now ! I didn't update my blog this few days because network problem. Sorry :X

so I'm blogging about what I did on .......





THURSDAY






Qiao en , Xinyun and me went to THE MINES for 2012 . Around 9 something , I went to qiao en's house 1st. I miss lion soooooooo much. I thought I can play with lion at least for 15 minutes or more. BUT , end up with .. lion and tiger keep fighting. Once I can their name , they sure fight and bite each other. hahahaha. I still miss them :(




After Qiao en's parant done everything , we bertolak to UTAR. In the bus , I saw a lot of SMKBBSL-ian. Liann's gang , Wei Kei's gang. Memang banyak :X



Okay , we queue for not more than 10 minutes and we got very nice seat :D LUCKY ? hahaha

Must watch this movie. :[]


After watching movie , three of us never try Subway before. The smell memang attract us. hahaha




My choice is ITALIAN


Ta-da !


BIG APPLE's turn !


OMG ! I LOVE BIG APPLE !


This is our favourite :D




=.=






we were very full after eating donuts. So we do some exercise :D hahaha




three of us don't really know how to play thiss. but we tried :)


xinyun's



Qiao en 's







andd me !

NOT pose-ing okay :X





Window SHOOOOOPING !

hahaha


ta-da

group picture


That's all for that day :D

SATURDAY

My brother, His girlfriend , my mom and me went Midvalley. 1st , I wanted to buy a shoe. 2nd , we went there for searching stuff for new house :) I forgotten to take picture. :( alllaaarrr !

around 12 something, we went to damansara and have our brunch. my brother's gf wanted to pass up something to don't know who. So we have our brunch at Papparich ! It was the first time I try :D the food there is soooooooo nice :D

after that , we bertolak to Midvalley around 1 . most of the Parking Zone is FULLED ! but we still found a parking at last :D


tada ! this is what i bought :D



At night , Aaron and me went to Look Out Point :D

here's the picture :D




He said he look very good with his new hairstyle :D perasan-nya ~
and he is trying to act COOL in these picture. hahaha



Ice Blend Honey Milk with Longan :D hahah
taste good.
must try ! hahah


Spagetti :D



Chicken with ham ana cheese :D



fuhhhhh ! finnally I have finish BLOGGING ! hahahaha
Will blog moreee soooooonn :D
GOOD LUCK to SPM-ian !
- TAG ! OMG ! hahahah
winnie











No comments: