Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My memory :)

I have not much happy memory with friends. But I had appreciate those memory they gave me :) To me , it's really sweet and happy :)

When I was in primary school , I was a librarian :D ( something like librarian lar ) last time memang good , nothing much to think about. Everday went to school , listen to teachers , hand in homework in time. Sometimes fight with the person who sit beside you. Gather together and talk about our future and always guess who she likes and who like her. Sometime also hang out together without bus or taxi , only parent fetch. For sure , we'll 'gap' leng zai and say he is whose one. In school , always willing to help teacher.. don't really like to go toilet but like to walk around the school. Always bring baju PJK , if didn't bring kena rotan :D The best friend of mine is Kiew wai nee , Lilian , xu xin yi :) four of us always stick together , share our food , help each other. because we were also librarian :) hahaha . I know ah kiew since standard 6 .. right ? i know lilian and xu xin yi since standard 4 :) I still ada contact with lilian now :) of course kiew also. same school lar ! hahaha

after standard 6 , I had to say bye bye to lilian. Because she study at CP and I study at Sungai Long. Sad right ? She memang my best friend last time. She always help me in homework. :X We never argue before and I always go her house :)



FORM ONE
I still remember , I was very scare because I don't know all of the students in 3A. only one , she is phuah shih yi :) she being my best friend for a few months. Do you know why a few months ? because she cheat me dont-know-what. when i found it she lie me. kau latt. dont want friend her ! haha. but now , we are still kawan lar :X then I met sher lynn at march 2007 i guess :) she always come my house and do project together :) of course she is my best friend until now. after I got sher lynn , I sudah forget kiew and ley fong they all. bad right ? we started seldom talk to each other.
that's my memory for form one :)


Form 2

Vivian datang ke 2 amanah ! she sit with jer theng for the whole year. sher lynn and i sit behing for the whole year. we always not in class because those seniors bring us go ponteng :X and we play and i still remember sher lynn and i mix all the ink to blood colour :D lame right ? my result very teruk that year. because always not in class. i still remember i got 32nd place and sher lynn got 31st place for final exam. sher lynn's result quite good actually. don't know which teacher wrong marking and record the mark salah. mine also. my PSK got 32/100. swt right ? and I met lau qiao en in the mid-year. we were only FRIEND.. still not BEST FRIEND yet. haha. bla bla bla.. holiday 2008 memang unforgottable.. I always went out with kiew, tung , xhingc , man zee fai , leo and alot.. we always went to club house for doing nothing. fooling around. Kinda happy :) kiew , tung , qiqi and i always went to basketball training :) memang training punya. at basketball court batu 11. 3 of us( kiew , tung and me ) went to sunway , genting. everywhere. alot of party.. talk about leng zai. hahaha pengsan :D of course dont know what happen. we had a very big arguement.. then our friendship became not that close. because of the arguement :)


Form 3

PMR's YEAR . of course , we never forget we having PMR this year.. so we only study study study.. vivian and i always went to sherlynn's house for baking. and cam-whore !!! ofcourse I started having relationship with aaron tan. actually i know him last year. just seldom talk and seldom meet. haha.. after that I realize that vivian-sherlynn-winnie's friendship become not that close as last time. but still close la.. seldom hang out :( they are still my besties+babes ! and lau qiao en is my bestie too :) because we always tuition together :) and the friends we know also the same. I mean her sister and hui er's friends. Qiao en , wai meng , hui er , xiu wen , jie si , winnie, aaron , hui ling , jason always hang out together :)
and now is holiday , i just stay at home.. because aaron need to study for spm :( sometime I will hang out with friends la ofcourse. hahah.


P/s : I was a LALA last year and form 1. Not pure lala :X
P/s : Im not a lala since this year ! haha. because I close to vivian and sher lynn. because they are hottie maa :X
P/s : this post will be the lame post for you guys , but it's meaningful to me :)
P/s : paiseh . no picture. because those picture is so f-ing ugly and fat and lala OMG !



STAY HAPPY !

ciaoooosss :D

No comments: