Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

My blog is dead : (

Hey hey ( hoi hoi ) haha. Have been a long time I didn't update my blog. I guess all of you will not visit my blog anymore right  ? I didn't update my blog because my phone SPOILED ! Some of my friends know that I was using W580i and that phone spoiled. The keypad and screen .. ' mou ngan tai ' . so I changed to K800i. That was my sister's phone. Wth ! spoiled again ! It's also the same problem ! So now I'm using Nokia xxx , so called classic phone and no color phone :P I can't cam-whore , I can't update my blog ( because I got no photo ) . Do not blame me okay ?! 



The lastest me ! eating Chee Chiong Fan :) 



Ummmmm ? okayy ! i miss my phone badly :( tomorrow 4k is going to UPM ! I'm not going because I have to ' shao mu ' ! toooo bad : ( I  want to go ! Looking forward to Ikhlas Award Ceremony ! although I only get RM 5 for my mathematics XD hahaha.







STOP SHOWING PLEASE ! omggggg ! 




No comments: