Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

arghh ! i'm crying : (



STRESSED-OUT ! because of homeworks and exam ! OMG ! School sucks. I don't wanna study ! My brain is going to burst . just like a plant cell immersed into hypotonic solution. haha. argh. I wonder why some of my friends can so smart ? I want to be one of them one day. I wish the day im already one of them is coming. I wonder why im not one of them. Is it my brain is full of food such as mcD or what. once I open the book, the thing always pop out of my mind is FOOD. I always wish that filet-o-fish burger is infront of me when im doing my revision. XD some of you might think that im just joking actually not. :(
Now , everyone is already master up what is proton , nucleon and more. I haven't memorise it yet. although it's easy. i dont think it's easy to memorise it lar. ish.
I have to thanks JER THENG. because she tought me function ( add math ).
arghh ! SEJARAH ! I hate love you !


I'm blogging about this because I just wanted to share my stress-ness here.argh. thank you for those who is reading this post. because i know it's such a boring post. haha. GOOD NIGHT !




ciaos !

No comments: