Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Watched this yesterday with aaron :) urm , compare with other movie of jack neo , I guess this is the most bored. The story is quite complicated. But it still worth to watch lar :D



I'm so busy recently. Busy with the home works . I don't feel like doing it because all of it is only NOTES. I won't be reading my notes because it's so messy and doesn't attract me to read it. Ikhlas's notes is the best notes ever so it has no point to read my school's notes right  ? haha. I feel that going to school is getting bored :( It's like everyday just doing the same thing. And always afraid of teacher when I didn't finsih THEIR homeworks. why must i do the same thing everyday ? huh ? argh ! I always tell myself that I have to be a good student without any bad habit ! It's only telling myself and im not doing it ! argh ! okay , start from now on , i'll always be the one who always pass up her homeworks and pay attention when teacher is teaching infront. I hope I can do it as well as possible : P


Once you did something wrong or ridiculous , everyone will be laughing at you and keep repeating it what you've done. That is human being. What have I done ? I guess I won't ' ke po ' to help anyone or knowing some ' 8 gua ' because it has no any benefits and sometimes it will make people hate you !



Ohya, I'm doing homeworks now ! still having 6 different subjects of homeworks more ! oh my god. Pray hard I could finish doing it all by today ! I sick of karangan now. totally forget how is the format of Surat Kiriman Tidak Rasmi !



p/s : IMY and ILY ! :P
p/s : Hang out with friends is needed !
p/s : I hope everyday is Saturday.
p/s : Feel like going hoi tong after exam :P eh kawan , mau ? haha


sorry for posting such boring post. If you don't feel like reading just leave a comment. I really don't know what to blog. I'm suck in blogging now ! HELP !

No comments: