Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ah lau

ROAR T^T




Had sushi as my lunch just now !! Sushi King Bonaza end on thursday. I'm so tired right now. I'm thinking should I go for jogging now.. I'm getting fatter and fatter and the whether is good ! so , should I ? haha.


Sometime , I will have over-confident when doing something important. but it's always end up with a disappoint result. Is it my fault or my careless mistake ? I don't really know what should I do now. Everyone is telling me the same thing. They said I must be confident ! Be a optimist person ! I always cheer people with this slogan " don't worry and be happy ! everything will be fine and settled soon " of course , I'll always tell myself when I'm moody or get hurt. although it's just a very simple sentences to all of you. it is meaningful and cheerful to me.





going to busy now ! byee !




No comments: