Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAY !

HELLO EVERYONE !
HAPPY HOLIDAY ! 


SHOUT OUT LOUD ! Finally mid-term is over! I'm soo freaking happy now. I can relax, wake up late, hang out, cook , bake for 2 weeks long! Science stream is really not easy. Seriously, now I only realize what my seniors told me. Now, all of them who was science stream's students are having the same problems. You know what? They don't even have account's basics. So now, they have a lot of trouble in solving account's questions. Can see that accounts aren't easy and accounts are important. Shh, I guess I'll learn some account's basic from Aaron in this holiday.I wish I got more leisure time. haha. 


Before exam, I told myself not to tiru and I promised. Last, I break the rules. I admit, I asked sherlynn how to solve the question and I didn't ask the answer directly :P haha. I'm so proud of myself :P okay la. I'll try my best to not tiru in the coming examination. Wish me luck :P




You know, last friday I went to Hoi Tong with the gangs. so called Fatties's gang. Once we receive any calls from our member, they sure give us a mission. haha. Oh ya, Hoi Tong is a steamboat & BBQ restaurant. I t's a buffet.Actually I went there with my family before. I guess it was already 2 years ago. haha. If you can really eat a lot, MUST go there and have a try. haha. It cost RM 25 per person. I guess some of you might think that the food might not fresh or it has only cheapcheapfood. no no no, you're wrong ! haha. They serve beef, lamb chop, prawns , fish , seafood , desert ( ice cream ) and fruits. Of course not only these lar. Try it yourselve. haha.


Happy belated 18th birthday to Sinyee ! 

We had a lot of fun there. You will never know how fun was it. :P haha. After Hoi Tong , we continued our ' journey' at aaron's house. hahaha. That's all for friday. haha







End this post with my cam-whore picture. :P Will update more soon ! 




No comments: