Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Do you guys still remember ?

Okay , this one ! haha. when we were form 2 :) we went to jusco together. from the left, yong xin , kiew , me , crystal ! haha. it took at the bus stop and it taken by dontknowwho :P haha


 

Again, four of us went to jusco. Celebrate xin jin's birthday I guess ? haha. from the left, ah tung, me , kiew and crystal ! after that ...


Went to section 4's garden ! :) Ah tung and ME :)



The other day , we went to opposite station 1 and yum cha :) we chased by a dog. haha.

ah tung and saya :P haha

Went to midvalley with ah tung, kiew and ah tung's mom. I still remember that I only brought RM 10 :P 


14th february 2009 :) 

Hari Sukan 2009 :)

BAKING ! : ) 




vivian's birthday celebration !

BBQ party :)

HIP HOP classes with sher lynn ! :)

Sushi bonaza with them :) haha 


GENTING :)

ceramah before PMR :)

Shopping with jie si !


the besties :) at jusco :)

Kevin's party :)


Hari Canteen :)


Cooked Cabonara at en's house ! 


Went to leisure mall with him ! :)




Here's my cam-whore picture :)







All above is my happy memories with friends, and aaron :) I miss my life :) It was like so free and it had no any trouble. Now, I'm living with my family, aaron and my Kawan ! THANK :) haha 



Winniely
:)

No comments: