Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tell me if I didn't link you !

Hello , it's my so called new blog. Is it awesome ? =P I used 1 day to done all these. It was so tiring. I guess my eyes need more rest ! =] Tell me if I didn't link you okay? or give some comment to me about my so called new blog !  =] I need it so badly.

My USB cable has problem again. I can't upload photos by using this desktop. So, if I free and my brother is not bringing his laptop out. I'll update my blog. Stay Tuned ! =P


Holidays are going to end. I'm don't really like to go to school actually. It's not that fun. Although I'm not form 5 yet. I'm already can feel the stress-ness coming toward. =[ I don't want to know anything about my mid-term result because I already know it might dissapoint me. argh. Holidays rock my life man !


Last week ,
I went to Pavillion with the gangs :)
From the left , ah kiew, ah tung, chui han, yongxin, qi qi , and Me ! 2 more boys out there. There is Wei Xiong and Neville !  =P
That day we went was Wednesday. We planned to wear pink or bring something pink and have Baskin Robbin Ice Cream ! I never brought any pink that day, because I don't even have something pink. Luckily, our Ms Kiew brought 2 pink thingy. haha. We went there just for shopping. For me it was a window shopping. I got myself nothing. But used up quite a lot of money. Kept eating ice cream or else. Although it was some problems and trouble at the transport. It was still fun ! At least we saw the Johor's Princess. I guess? We walked to Time Square from Pavillion when the rain was pelting down. We past through a street, Sungei Wang and Lot 10. Before we making the decision, we asked for 2 taxi to drive us to Time Square. The cost was really f-ing expensive. We arrived  Shuang Long , Sungai Long around 7.30pm.
That's all for that day =P as I told you, I can't upload photos of the day. so I grab a photos from facebook!


Coming up post,
Fok Gin Min ( Mee Hokien ) with Aaron at KL
Dodgeball competition at Stadium, Shah Alam with Aaron and USCI-ian.
( It was AWESOME and they are the Champion! )
Went to shopping with Qiao En and Xinyun today at Midvalley ! 







P/s : I MISS YSL FOR NO REASONS ! 
P/s : Remember tell me if I didn't link you okay? 
P/s : I accidentally ate a energy bar yesterday. It was a long long story. 
P/s : I haven't bath yet. so smelly. =P








:],
Winniely

No comments: