Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my holiday :)






hello people ! I'm blogging now at Wawasan, Mahkota now! Since the desktop cannot function, so I'm using Aaron's laptop. I purposely ask him out because I want to update my blog. haha. HE WANTS TO WATCH FIFA TOO !

7th June 2010,
I promised aaron to make jelly for him, so I bought Konyaku Jelly and canned Peach to make a Peach flavour jelly. nahh, here's the picture. The process of making Peach Flavour Jelly !



Stir it for 3-5 minutes


The container I used.




My favourite ! :)



***

12th June of 2010

Saturday night, Aaron brought me to K.L  for supper. We had Mee Hokien for our supper. He told me the restaurant is quite famous. Finally, we tried it ! :)






Fried Fishcake !


Hokkien Mee

Picture of the day ! :)

To be continue ...








I

No comments: