Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My holiday :)


13th June 2010

I apologize to Wei Xiong, Yong Xin , Jin Jie, Qiao En and Xin Yun because I didn't attend the BBQ party. You guys will understand after reading this post ! haha

I slept around 4am on Sunday then woke up at 5.30am Sunday. You know why? I accidentally ate my brother's energy bar. It can provide you energy when you doing workout. I didn't know that it was a energy bar. It looks so tasty. It was my favourite chocolate! Since I was sooo hungry so I ate it. That's why I slept aound 4am in the morning.

It was a dodgeball competition. So called FIGOS CUP. We went there by UCSI's bus :) Arrived Stadium Shah Alam around 8.30.




Players from West Malaysia.

Singing National Anthem.


Preparing for the competition

                                                              Our look ! haha.

Ahaha, It's very late now ! I'll update more tomorrow. GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE ! sooooo tired ! :)


The coming up post ,


Our 1st year Anniversary @ JOGOYA
Buibo's BBQ party
Aaron's birthday party
Hang out with Qiao En and Xinyun at Midvalley
Something about me and my life :)



:] ,
winniely



No comments: