Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

More updates :) PEACE !

um, I shouldn't blog now. I have to bath and do my pakej rumah right now. No choice. Something is attracting me :P I'm feeling so GREAT now! I'll tell you later the reasons :)


Today, I went to Leisure Mall with my babes, Sher Lynn and Jer Theng. Well, It's the first time ever we went out together. I meant three of us. Although it was only 3 hours. I did enjoy myself! I guess both of you enjoy too right? haha. We watched ' The Karate Kid ' ! It's a AWESOME movie! Five stars for it ! Jarden Smith is so hot!


Okay, I feel good because ..
I realize that I have a happy family but I don't really appreciate what I have now :( start from now on, no matter what happen, I will appreciate what they do for me and appreciate all of them! 
Second, I realize that my dad really loves me.
Third, I have a very good boyfriend. He's active at sports and I'm not. I'm trying myself to active at sports because I want a fit body :D and try to have the sama topic to chat with. I love sports ! :)
Fourth, I have a bunch of best friends ! I admit, I never appreciate them. From now on, I'll appreciate them as much as I can. haha.

uhuh , it's just a short post with no pictures :) Got to go. My body is so sticky now. Bye !


YOU ROCK ! :)



:] ,
winnie

No comments: