Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Outing with Qiao En and Xinyun

AHAH ! Finally I can hang out with Qiao En and Xinyun. It has been a very long time we didn't hang out together. Start from this year, we've not much time to talk to each other. It's because of we are Form 4 now. We are not in the same stream. We are not in the same tuition center. Everything is different start from this year :( It's okay. We are still best friends right? :[]


Ya , we went to Midvalley again. There's no more other place to go.
Off to Midvalley around 9.30 a.m . We went to KTM station by Hui Min's car ! Thank you Ah Mian for fetching us ! :) Arrived Midvalley around 10 :) We didn't shopping, but we did window shopping. It has a very big different between shopping and window shopping. haha.

After we shopping at Conton On. We had our breakfast at Sweet Chat :)

Her ' bu bu cha cha '


Xinyun's Burger ! Yummy :P 




My Mango Sagu :)
Mango is my favourite among all the fruits! 
Just wanted to tell. haha

Some pictures is missing. Replace it with words. :)
After that, we shop for someone's present. ( jin jie, not you ! ) but end up with lunch  ! :) 
We had Subway for our lunch. We met a really good waiter there :) 
It's my favourite too ! Turkey breast and turkey ham ! :) with all the vege and mustard + bbq sause. :) 

Since we didn't plan to get anything, our last stop at bread papa's :)


I guess all of you tried it before right? I love it so much. The cream .. Vanila flavour is the best! :) 



 yea, that's all. haha. I can't sleep now. Dont know why. Maybe I used to sleep around 2 during holiday. My dark circle is so obvious now. Anything can help ? :( 



P/s : BROGA HILL ! here I come ! :P 



Coming up posts , 

1st Year Anniversary 
( the picture is with aaron :] be patient ! ) 
Huier aka buibo's 18th birthday party
Outing with Sher lynn and Jer 
( all the photos are with sherlynn ) 
Something about me and my life 
( it's be a post with related to the last day of holiday )



:],
winnie







No comments: