Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

' The Karate Kid ' with Sher & Jer

Should I change my name to Winnier? Their name have a ' R ' but I don't have :( haha. Okay. Actually we planned to go Jusco, Cheras Selatan to watch movie. Since Aaron fetch us and he wanted to go to UCSI. So plan A changed to plan B ( Leisure Mall ).

Arrived Leisure Mall around 10.30a.m. After we bought the ticket, we had our breakfast at McDonald :)

I'm soo gonna talk about this movie. The Karate Kid 
This movie is like the best movie I had ever watch. Besides 'Ip man' and 'Bodyguard and Assassin'. I'm sure I'll watch it for 2nd time with Aaron! Five stars for it !

Jarden Smith and Will Smith ! So cute right? 

OMG ! can you see that? haha

Watched this with Aaron on Thursday night! we wanted to watch The Karate Kid at first, but the ticket is fully book-ed. :( This movie is quite good also. MUST WATCH ! :)

After that, we had Baskin Robbin Ice cream! :)




Big Apple is a must ! :) Aaron was soo hungry. haha


Mimi Lolo is my favourite ! :)


XhingC ! you see ! no S size ! 



Basketball competition at Semenyih. :) I forgotten to take picture. :) 




1 more day to go :( I DON'T WANT! 


BROGA HILL! HERE I COME!


:],
winnie



No comments: