Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bake for Father's day :)

Hello, I'm blogging now weh ! Today is the last day of holiday :( I don't even have a single time to enjoy the last day of holiday. You know why? Kept thinking of the Pakej Rumah ! If I didn't do, sure kena something good. I tried to do it yesterday, but failed. I don't know how to answer the questions. I lazy to write, especially Rumusan. I lazy to copy. I lazy to use my brain to do the Add Math and Math's questions. Conclusion, laziness is making a lot of troubles. 

Facebook is public. I guess some of you might know that the gangs planned to go Broga Hill. I was so excited. I wanted to go Broga Hill so badly. Unfortunately, an accident happened :( Luckily, all of us is safe :D I'm not put on the blame on who because our plan is affected. I just know that we are really LUCKY :) God blessed us ! :) Aiyo, we can go Broga Hill whenever we want. Isn't it? *evil laugh* 

Today is Father's day :) I wish all of the fathers Happy Father's Day ( especially to my dad)  . I really love my dad soo much. I didn't get any present for my dad because I have no more money :( So, I chose to bake muffins as the Father's day present. Am I a good daughter? haha. 

Aaron wanted to bake too. So, both of us share to buy the ingredients and bake together. He was sick! so, I help him to bake and he took pictures while I'm making. :)  here's the pictures he took. 

the eggs :)

I know it look like shit. Don't judge a book by its cover ! :D

I love this for no reason! haha

Random :)

ahah ! Spot me? 

Our works ! It doesn't look nice in this pictures :(

Wanna try it ? I'm bringing it to school tomorrow. I'll only bring 4 muffins :)

The box ! cute right ?

This is our supper. I cooked it okay?! 



While going home, I took this :) I meant today :)
The bus tickets that I collected! 

Ta da !

Mimi :) I love her much! I sleep with her every night!



P/s: I hope that there's one more week of school holiday for me to enjoy :( It won't happen right?
P/s: Have to prepare for school tonight!
P/s: I don't think I have leisure time to update my blog. :'(





GOOD BYE EVERYONE ! :) Enjoy the last day of school holiday! :) Appreciate it! haha. Thanks for visiting my blog :))


:],
winnie

WAIT ! 



Never forget to wish Wen Peng,
Happy  
16th  
Birthday !  
:)

No comments: