Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Second day of school after holiday :)

As usual, wake up at 6.30 a.m every weekdays in the morning, take a bath to refresh myself, reach school 7 sharp, listen to teachers ( sometimes ), chat with the gang ( we have endless topics to chat ), back home from school around 2 p.m or 3 p.m. That's my day for everyday except weekend. I really love holiday. I wish Malaysia could have more than 2 months of summer holiday. Agree with that?


Time flows too fast. I blinked my eye and now I'm already Form 4. I miss the time when I was form 2-3. It was really fun. Had a lot of memories there :) It had already become a happy memorise. It has no point to miss it right? Btw, I really miss it badly :( haha. I blinked my eye again and now is already end of June. Half of the year of 2010 passed. I realize that I did nothing in this few passed months. Time wasted. My form 4 journey which so called honeymoon year is going to end. 4 months to go. I think I am so gonna appreciate the coming 4 months. I know that it might be the months that we enjoy together. After the 4 months, I guess all of us starts to do our own revision and fight for a better result in SPM.

Do you know why I write about time? It related to my mid-term result. I wanted to cry but I can't. No tears. haha. I didn't score well in Modern Math! Even add math. I thought I can get at least B for my add math and A for my Modern Math. Manatau, B pun tak da :( oh shit. Especially my Bahasa Melayu. The subject I like to most and the subject disappoint me the most :( I won't give up because I know that the mistake will make me do better :) It tought me don't be over-ed confident when answering the questions. arghh! :(


Ya ! Had an hair cut just now! :) nothing much different actually. shorter and I cut my fringe :) For no reasons, I feel happy when I see my friends's blog with their updates ! haha. I know this post is so boring. I just want to update my blog. I don't want my blog become dusty. haha.




P/s : XhingC , you really make me a lot of troubles ! Crocs with brown line. haha. Rolf.



:],
winnie

No comments: