Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm back from Damai Laut :)

Oh yeah, I went to Damai Laut where is just nearby Pulau Pangkor with Aaron's family. Gonna blog about it next time. NOT NOW :P I have to do my homeworks :( don't feel like going to school tomorrow larrr :( should I go ? or  not?

I brought my brother's Nikon :) I took a lot of picture wanted to share with all of you :) My skills not bad okay in taking pictures :) haha. Don't talk so much about Damai Laut here. :P haha

The purpose I post this is just wanted to tell I'm back to blogging :) haha. Ya, pray hard I could update my blog always :) Of course, if I'm free, I will update as many as possible :) haha.



here's the picture before going the trip :)

Haha. Is it look much more better if I tie my hair this way? haha. I love this picture soo much



ahah. I tied my hair like this normally :) It make me feel more comfortable. haha. and, the hair wont cucuk my eye. haha I meant , my eyes won't get hurt. haha

Nah, the normal one without piggy pose. haha



THE COMING UP POST :)


No comments: